Project ARC is a case management system that supports, at minimum, 100 individuals with various developmental disabilities to live and work, as independently as possible, in the community. We receive referrals for services from family members, social service programs and from individuals themselves. Project ARC seeks to use private, community and individuals’ family members in an effort to provide an independent and fulfilling lifestyle for our individuals. Our individuals are charged no fees for our services. Additionally the program supports our individuals in participating in various Arc of Southwest Georgia agency events and seasonal community activities. The program continuously seeks ways to improve the independent lifestyles of our individuals.
The program advocates for, or provides directly, the following services:
- Individual assessments and development of plans specifically for each consumer.
- Coordination of community and private resources, referrals and information to assist in housing, home finding needs and home maintenance concerns.
- Money management assistance in addition to mentoring and modeling for participants to become more aware of their personal budgets.
- Linkage to vocational rehabilitation, educational programs and employment.
- Assistance with medical needs,i.e. appointments,prescriptions and after-hour emergencies.
- Transportation either direct or arranged to assist the individual in meeting their daily, weekly or monthly travel needs.
- At least 1 monthly face-to-face meeting with their Care Manager.
- Emergency on-call assistance available 24/7.
Family Support Services
Family Support Services is a non-entitlement program providing disability-specific services based on the unique needs of each individual and/or family served.Based on the belief that families belong together and individuals are best served in community settings, these supports meet every day needs that are often critical in avoiding family crises.
Looking to apply for services with The Arc?
For more information about any of the programs and services offered by The Arc Southwest Georgia contact our office at (229) 888-6852 or – email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sign up for our services, please click the button below:
What We Believe
We believe all individuals, regardless of disabilities or exceptional needs, have strengths, abilities, and inherent value and should experience the same opportunities, rights and freedoms as inclusive members of the community.